Connect with us


Hakimi’s mother was unaware son’s wealth was in her name is the Cheapest and Best SMM Panel company that provides advertising, marketing, and promotional services in 2024. is best Buy Cheap Followers and Likes at the best rates globally. and is the best buy casino script in 2024. Smm panel Smm panel Online Casino Script Online Casino Script
Achraf Hakimi
Achraf Hakimi. Photo/Pulse Sports
  • Hakimi’s mother Saida Mouh says she was unaware that her son’s wealth was in her name
  • Details of Hakimi’s wealth in his mother’s name came to the fore last week
  • She says Hakimi did this to protect himself

Achraf Hakimi’s mother Saida Mouh says she was unaware that her son’s wealth was in her name.

Details of Hakimi’s wealth in his mother’s name came to the fore last week during divorce proceedings with his wife Hiba Abouk.

Abouk, a Spanish actress, was gunning for 50% of his wealth which is when it emerged that everything was in his mother’s name.

Mouh on Thursday said that Hakimi never informed her of his decision to lodge his wealth in her name.

She added that though she was unaware, it is a sign of wisdom from her son because there wasn’t any other way to protect what he has worked for so hard.

Achraf Hakimi mother Saida Mouh

Achraf Hakimi mother Saida Mouh. Photpo/Guardian News Nigeria

“Ashraf did not inform me of the transfer of his wealth to me, and if he takes any action, it is in order to protect himself. I don’t know anything about it, but what’s the problem if that’s true? If he doesn’t do that, he can’t get rid of her (Hiba Abouk),” she told Moroccan daily Goud.

According to reports, the Moroccan only keeps 20% of his pay, with the rest 80% going to his mother. The PSG star may have been able to save a lot of money in the divorce settlement thanks to that arrangement.

Abouk and Hakimi broke up in February 2023 following rape claims against the latter by a 24-year-old woman

The incident allegedly happened when she was away with their two children. Abouk defended herself saying that they had agreed to divorce before and it wasn’t because of the rape accusations.

She insisted that Hakimi is innocent and he has presented himself to the police to aid in the investigations.

“The accusations (against Hakimi) are false. He is calm and is making himself available to the authorities.

“After having taken the decision to legally separate and to stop living together whilst awaiting the divorce procedure, which you can imagine, on top of the pain brought about by the separation, as well as having to accept the sadness that a failed project, which I gave my body and soul, brings, I was supposed to face up to this disgraceful act?” she questioned.

Police are probing the incident although the woman only made an unofficial statement of the incident without a motive to pursue a legal battle over the same. However, the police acted with due diligence and decided to investigate the matter further.

Saida Mouh

Saidah Mouh, Achraf Hakimi’s mother. Photo/Twitter

Despite having a lot going on off the pitch, Hakimi has continued to play for PSG. He hasn’t missed a single second of Christophe Galtier’s team’s Ligue 1 action this month.

The 24-year-old has not yet responded to the allegations made against him in a statement, but he has insisted on his innocence.

Hakimi and Abouk have two sons together. The lovebirds met for the first time in 2018 when Hakimi played for German club Dortmund.

Abouk was and still is a famous figure courtesy of her film career which received a major boost when she starred in Spanish crime drama, El Principe. Despite holding Spanish citizenship, Abouk was born in Madrid to Tunisian parents.

Teresa is a journalist with years of experience in creating web content. She is a wanderlust at heart, but an outgoing sports writer with focus on tennis, athletics, football, motorsports and NBA.

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

More in Football